Friday, July 8, 2011

Gone Flossing

I'm out of floss.  I never used to floss.  Not never, but not often.  I would floss everyday.  For two days.  And then not again for a week.  Or a month.  Or just before my next dentist appointment.

But then my hot dentist told me that I had a cavity.  I'm not sure if you've ever had a cavity filled (because I hadn't), but it sucks.  It hurts.  And it's uncomfortable.  And you have to worry about the hot dentist seeing your nose hairs.  And it's hard to feel attractive when the dentist and his assistant have both hands (that's four total) and a drill in your mouth. 

So after that I started flossing every day.  And at my last check up, a few weeks ago, my hot dentist said I had beautiful teeth!  And if you read my Model Dentist post, then you know that's all I ever really wanted.  Success!

But now I'm out of floss.  I've never actually run out of floss before.  And knowing myself as I do, if I don't get some soon I'll stop flossing.  And get more cavities.  And I'll have to see my hot dentist more often. 

Any suggestions on how to look casual and flirty while having dental work done?

1 comment:

  1. Wear a low cut tank top, trim your nose hairs, and have cinnamon-y breath? Thank goodness my dentist is not hot -- this is too much to worry about. :)

    ReplyDelete