Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Letter to my Husband

Dear Wade,
Please put the Pam Cooking Spray back on the correct shelf when you are done using it.  It has always gone on the bottom shelf.  With the other cooking-type oils and such.  Always.  It has never gone on the top shelf.  With the popcorn popper.  Never.

I realize the shelves are fairly close together.  And if you squeeze it into the right front corner of the top shelf, letting it precariously hang over the edge, ready to fall on me as I prepare to make my morning eggs, it does fit there.  But on the bottom shelf, where it belongs, there is plenty of room for it to stand, uncrowded, and amongst it's friends Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Red Wine Vinegar.

I think we'd all be a little bit happier if the Pam Cooking Spray was put back on the correct shelf when you are done using it.

Your loving wife,
Sara

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Wade! It's sounds so dangerous at your house. I'm glad I'm eating eggs at mine, then I won't get wacked by Pam!

    ReplyDelete