Friday, August 12, 2011

Good morning!

Some mornings my coffee is a bit too strong.  Or too weak.

Some mornings I accidentally put too much creamer in my cup.  Or too little.

But some mornings, like this one, the coffee and creamer join together in perfect harmony and I know it's going to be a good day.

A couple of days ago my friend (Hi Megan!) said, "I'm sad your challenge is over."  I hadn't thought of my challenge as "being over."  I kept meaning to write.  I just wasn't doing it.  And suddenly the days have turned into weeks and I haven't written anything so far this month.  I liked writing (almost) every day.  It was fun and therapeutic and something I would like to keep.  So, the challenge is back on.  Or still going.   

Today, with my perfectly-creamered cup of coffee and better-late-than-never post, I'm looking ahead to a cloudy, but good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment