Thursday, October 13, 2011

Things I've Learned in the Last Decade

 1.)  I feel too young to have been married for ten years.
2.)  If you wait long enough, your husband will change the baby's poopy diaper.
3.)  My husband stops snoring when I elbow him in the side...this has taken me years to perfect.
4.)  My husband thinks I'm sexy...even in sweatpants.
5.)  The best reason to get flowers is for no reason at all.
6.)  If I could be married to anyone, the vast majority of the time I would choose my husband.
7.)  Watching my husband play with our kids is the sexiest thing in the world.  
8.)  I'm not always that easy to live with.
9.)  In the center of our marriage is our love for God.  And for Chipotle. 
10.)  10 years goes by really, really fast.
Happy Anniversary, Wade!



No comments:

Post a Comment