Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Caught Up

My kids are still sleeping.  This makes me so happy I want to run around the house screaming, but that would wake them up, so I decided to sit down and write. 

I haven't written in a while.  I haven't felt that I had anything to say.  You've heard it all before...all the other times I stopped writing.  And then started again.  My neighbor said I need to start a new challenge.  She's right.  I'm shooting for 3 posts a week through the end of the year.  Challenge on!

So, here's what you've missed:
We got a new roof.
We're getting new siding.
Lily learned to say the word "butt."
Sophie loves school.
Max hates school.
I am taking over the bookfair.
I became a Norwex consultant.
I started teaching Sunday School
I am organizing Sophie's second grade fall party (not allowed to say Halloween, not sure why).
I haven't been sleeping well.
I have been losing my mind a little bit each day.
My husband and I celebrated 10 years of mostly wedded bliss.
I am secretly looking forward to the first snowfall so I can use my fireplace.
Once it snows I plan to complain constantly until it has melted (next July).
My cat has gone deaf.
My dog puked up her dinner on my new carpet last night.
The kids started skating lessons.
I've been driving a minivan for the past week and I kind of like it.

There.  I think that's everything.  And my kids are totally still sleeping!

1 comment:

  1. You know what they say about women who drive minivans right? If not, I'll totally be quiet so that you can enjoy more time with the mini! :)

    ReplyDelete